Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

RPS on Pinterest!

Pinterest, an online pin board that can also act as a link library, has really caught our attention!  I've been pinning stuff to my own like a madwoman over the last few weeks, and now we've signed up an account for the library too.  Please follow our boards to see what we're adding to the library, what we're reading, and what we dream of having!



It seems as though Pinterest is going to be an incredibly useful tool for collecting visuals.  This should be particularly useful for Arts students who are collecting inspiration from around the internet.

If you'd like an account, please email me and I'll forward an invite to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, all comments are moderated as there are a large number of students who check this blog. I'll clear it through as soon as I can!
Thanks.